Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked greek chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Greek Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Baked Greek Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked greek chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Greek Chicken:
- Get Lemons
- Get Olive oil
- Get Red onion cut into thick slices
- Take Pitted Kalamata olives
- Take Chicken breasts
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Take Greek seasoning
- Prepare of garlic peeled
- Prepare Hummus
- Prepare Paprika
- Take Cherry tomatoes
- Prepare Balsamic vinegar
Instructions to make Baked Greek Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 450°F Zest one lemon. Place zest in bowl and add olive oil, onions and olives. Toss to coat and place at bottom of baking dish.
- Cut chicken into tenders (slice parallel to cutting board and cut each half into 3. Season with salt, Greek seasoning and pepper and place on top of bed of onions/ olives. Tuck garlic under chicken to keep from burning.
- Spread hummus evening on chicken. Squeeze juice out of zested lemon. Add zested/squeezed lemon runes to pan. Top with paprika.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes to perimeter of pan, then drizzle balsamic vinegar over tomatoes. Return to oven for 15-20, or until chicken is done. Serve on bed of spinach or as a pita sandwich. Optional additions: top with Feta , tatsiki sauce, roasted red peppers, pepperoncinis, hummus or cucumbers!!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food baked greek chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com