Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
We Hand Select Your Items & Deliver Them To Your Door When It’s Most Convenient. Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less.
Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta:
- Prepare ground beef
- Take butter
- Get yellow onion (diced)
- Get minced garlic
- Get green bell pepper (diced)
- Make ready baby Bella mushrooms (minced)
- Take ketchup
- Make ready Worcestershire sauce
- Take Kosher salt
- Prepare fresh ground black pepper
- Prepare beef broth
- Get shell pasta
- Make ready shredded cheese (provolone, Swiss or mozzarella cheese)
Add the ground beef and season with a teaspoon of salt. Ingredients for Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta. Sirloin Steak, Flap Meat, Chuck Roast – most types of steak will work. Gemelli Pasta – I like to use gemelli as it is a denser pasta and the bite experience is more like a Philly Cheesesteak, but any pasta of your choosing is just fine.
Steps to make Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta:
- Set Instant Pot to Saute. – Once the IP is hot melt the butter. – Add the ground beef, let it cook without moving for about 1 minutes, to get a nice sear on it. After that, break it up using a wooden spoon as it cooks. – Once the ground beef has browned, add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Add onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms. Stir and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the ketchup and beef broth. Stir to combine. Scrape the bottom of the pot with a wooded spoon, to make sure bits are not stuck to it. – Add pasta and stir to combine. – Cover and seal the lid. Make sure the valve points to Sealed. Change setting to manual and adjust time to 5 minutes on High Pressure. – Once Instant Pot beeps to show that it’s done, do a quick release, by changing the position of the valve to Vent. Carefully remove cover and stir.
- Turn off the Instant Pot. – Top with cheese, put the lid back on but don’t seal. Allow a minute or two for cheese to start to melt. Stir to combine. – Serve!
Please make sure to adjust the time up or down as needed depending on the pasta. Give this easy Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta recipe a try in your instant pot. I made the Insta pot Philly cheesesteak Pasta for dinner! It’s the first time I’ve used an Insta Pot and loved it! The recipe is very good, your instructions were great.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com