Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pita pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
If your making them in a toaster oven you. I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn’t have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea! A good recipe for kids, too.
Pita pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pita pizza is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pita pizza using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita pizza:
- Prepare 5 Pita bread
- Make ready 1 cup Ketchup / pizza sauce
- Take Chicken boneless 259 gms cut into small cubes
- Get 1 tsp Oil
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Zeera crushed
- Prepare 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Prepare 1 Onions sliced
- Make ready Capsicum 1 cubed
- Take 1/4 cup Black olives sliced
- Get 1/2 cup Sweet corns
- Take 500 gms Cheddar cheese grated
- Take Oregano to sprinkle on top
Using the freshest ingredients, they have worked hard to ensure all the recipes are. Pita pizza is a fabulous light lunch or appetizer made with pita bread, cheese and your favorite toppings. Make pizza night easier and quicker than a run for takeout with this five-ingredient pita pizza recipe. Greek Pita Pizzas are a fun and healthy way to do pizza night!
Steps to make Pita pizza:
- Put oil add in chicken along with salt, red chilli powder, zeera and vinegar.
- Cook all the above till tender and dry. Cool and use.
- Take a pita- apply ketchup or sauce.
- Top with chicken, olives, onions, capsicum and sweet corns.
- Finally add in cheese and sprinkle oregano on top.
- Bake at 200 degrees for rye minutes till golden from below and cheese melts from top.
Mini pitas topped with hummus, a simple Greek salad and feta cheese are perfect when you’re craving a fresh pizza full of. Pita pizzas are super easy, can be made with just about any favorite ingredients you have at home Definitely a big step up from frozen pizzas. And, as opposed to store-bought, you get to control what. Pack your pita like a pizza. The toppings— I mean fillings—are totally up to you.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pita pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com