Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, japan style curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japan Style Curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Japan Style Curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have japan style curry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japan Style Curry:
- Prepare 3 whole chicken breasts (or other lean meat) skinned and diced
- Get 4 tablespoon coconut oil, divided
- Prepare 1 large onion, cut in wedges
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic, smashed and sliced
- Take 2 large russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- Make ready 5 carrots, peeled and sliced
- Take 1 1/2 cups whole green beans
- Take 1 package your choice, Golden curry
- Prepare 6 cups water
Instructions to make Japan Style Curry:
- For the sticky rice…bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add 2 cups of rice (I love pearl/short grain rice).
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer till most of the water is absorbed.
- Turn off burner, cover and forget about it till your ready to eat.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large, deep frying pan on medium high heat. Sear the meat so the outsides are golden brown. If you don’t have a large frying pan transfer cooked ingredients to a large pot.
- Remove chicken from pan or transfer to pot. Heat remaining oil and saute onions. Once onions look clear add the garlic. Cook 7-10 minutes till onions and garlic have golden brown edges.
- Pour water over the onions and garlic. Return meat and add the potatoes, carrots and curry squares. Simmer till everything is tender and curry has melted
- Serve hot with rice and enjoy 😘
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food japan style curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com