Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy! kaiser rolls. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy! Kaiser Rolls is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Easy! Kaiser Rolls is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy! kaiser rolls using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy! Kaiser Rolls:
- Get 300 grams All purpose or strong bread flour
- Make ready 5 grams ◆Salt
- Prepare 4 grams ◆Sugar
- Prepare 6 grams Butter
- Prepare 170 ml Lukewarm water
- Make ready 12 grams Live yeast (or dry yeast)
- Get 1 White sesame seds, poppy seeds, etc
Steps to make Easy! Kaiser Rolls:
- Combine the ◆ ingredients together in a bowl and mix them. [If you are using a bread machine: put all the dough ingredients into the machine and run it on the dough course. Skip down to step 8.]
- Dissolve the yeast in the water, and add it to the bowl. Knead for about 5 minutes until the starts to come together. Add the butter.
- Knead for another 5 minutes. The butter should be fully incorporated into the dough, and the surface of the dough should be smooth.
- [First proofing] Gather the dough into a ball, place it in a bowl, and cover it with plastic wrap. Let it rise in a warm place for 40~60 minutes.
- Check the dough after 40 minutes. It should look like this.
- [Resting] Divide the dough into 8 pieces and shape them into smooth balls. Let them rest for 10 minutes. While resting, cover them with a slightly damp tea towel, so they don’t dry out.
- Make sure the dough is shaped into a neat ball. use the ball of your hand to slightly flatten the ball into the proper shape for a kaiser roll. Create crown-shaped imprints in the dough using the side of a fork.
- Press sesame, poppy, or other seeds into the tops of the dough balls, if you want seeded rolls.
- [Second proofing] arrange the dough on a parchment lined baking sheet, and let the dough rise in a place that is about 38℃
- When the rolls have risen, spray them lightly damp with water, and bake them in a 200℃ oven for 15~18 minutes.
- [Advanced shaping technique] You can also shape the bread using your fingers. This method may not leave clean lines, like you see with the fork above, but I encourage you to challenge yourself and try it.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy! kaiser rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com