Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, california rolls (with tips on cutting the rolls). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
California Rolls (with Tips on Cutting the Rolls) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. California Rolls (with Tips on Cutting the Rolls) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook california rolls (with tips on cutting the rolls) using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make California Rolls (with Tips on Cutting the Rolls):
- Prepare 360 ml White rice
- Get 2 cm square Kombu
- Get 4 tbsp Sushi vinegar
- Take 4 sheets Sushi seaweed
- Take 100 grams Smoked salmon
- Take 1 Avocado
- Take 4 tbsp Cream cheese
- Get 1 Sesame seeds
Steps to make California Rolls (with Tips on Cutting the Rolls):
Cook 2 rice cooker cups of rice with water and konbu seaweed.
- Once the rice is cooked, transfer to a bowl or sushi oke (wooden bowl for sushi), and fold the sushi vinegar into the rice using a cutting motion.
- If you’ve used a bowl, transfer the mixed sushi rice to a flat plate and let cool. (This prevents moisture from collecting in the bottom of the bowl.)
- Meanwhile, cut the filling ingredients and put them on a plate.
- Cut the nori seaweed sheet into two-thirds. The rolls will be very thick if you use the whole sheet.
- On a sushi rolling mat, lay a nori seaweed sheet and spread out the sushi rice over the nori seaweed. Make sure all 4 corners are fully covered.
- Leave the sushi rolling mat, and transfer the nori seaweed and the sushi rice to a plate.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap on the sushi rolling mat, and place the nori seaweed and sushi rice from earlier with the nori seaweed side up. Flip the plate slowly to position them neatly.
- Arrange the filling ingredients in the center of the seaweed. Put the avocado slices on the bottom side of the filling section. This way the salmon and cream cheese will keep the avocado from moving while rolling up.
- Roll it up using the sushi rolling mat. Be careful not to squeeze it too tightly.
When rolling up, bring the bottom end of the nori seaweed to the red dotted line shown in the picture so the sushi rice will act as a glue.
- Once the ingredients are rolled up, remove the plastic wrap and sprinkle the sesame seeds. Wrap the roll again with the plastic wrap and set aside for about 15 minutes.
To prevent the rolls from breaking apart, cut them with the plastic wrap on. Tilt the knife and slice slowly. Moisten the knife with a wet towel before each slice so the cross section of the sushi roll will look neat.
- Once the rolls are cut, gently remove the plastic wrap.
- On a platter, carefully arrange the sushi rolls one by one, and it’s done!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food california rolls (with tips on cutting the rolls) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com