Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mashed kabocha for your bento. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mashed Kabocha For Your Bento is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mashed Kabocha For Your Bento is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mashed kabocha for your bento using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed Kabocha For Your Bento:
- Prepare 150 grams Kabocha squash
- Make ready 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Get 1 dash Salt
- Get 1 Pink plum and sesame salt (or black sesame seeds)
Instructions to make Mashed Kabocha For Your Bento:
- Remove the skin from the kabocha and slice finely.
- Wrap and microwave for 3 minutes until soft. Mash with a spoon and season with mayonnaise and salt.
- When smooth, shape into round, bite-sized pieces and top with plum sesame salt to finish.
- This is what it looks like in a bento.
- If you add other toppings such as black sesame seeds, thinly sliced baby corn or green vegetable paste, it looks different and cute.
- You can even make a Jack-o’-Lantern.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mashed kabocha for your bento recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com