Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
It’s Never Been Easier to Order Your Favorite Flavor of Bundt Cakes! With a Variety of Delicious Flavors, We Have a Cake For Everyone. Convenient same-day delivery when you want it.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Take 3 eggs
- Make ready 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare 3/4 cup applesauce
- Prepare 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Take 3/4 cup sugar
- Make ready 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Take 2 1/2 cups flour
- Get 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Get 2 tsp. baking soda
- Take 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- Take 1/2 tsp. salt
- Prepare 2 cups shredded zucchini
- Take Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Make ready 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- Prepare 1/4 cup softened butter
- Take 3 cups powdered sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
On low speed, beat in powdered sugar until frosting is smooth and creamy. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cake. Either way, this is a superb cake to make with summer’s most versatile veggie – the zucchini. Your family and friends will definitely be going back for seconds with this zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting!
Steps to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To a large bowl add eggs, oil, applesauce, sugars and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well.
- Add zucchini.
- Lastly add flour mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Place mixture into greased 9×13 baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow cake to completely cool before making the frosting. When ready, combine all frosting ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spread evenly over cake. Top with walnuts if desired.
Low Carb Zucchini Spirals And Mini-Meatballs. Zucchini Fritters Look no further, this super moist zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting is absolutely incredible! Craveable Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. This Zucchini Cake was one of the last things I made before we ripped out our kitchen. Old Fashioned Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is a one of my all-time favorites!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com