Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, katsu rice bowl with japanese worcestershire-style sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Katsu Rice Bowl with Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Katsu Rice Bowl with Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook katsu rice bowl with japanese worcestershire-style sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Katsu Rice Bowl with Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce:
- Get Pork loin cutlet
- Make ready Cabbage
- Prepare Plain cooked rice
- Prepare ○Japanese Worcestershire-Style Sauce (tonkatsu sauce)
- Make ready ○Soy sauce
- Make ready ○Sugar
- Make ready ○Sake
- Get ○Mirin
- Get ○Water
Instructions to make Katsu Rice Bowl with Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce:
- Shred the cabbage and soak it in water.
- Add all the ○ ingredients to a pot.
- Bring it to a boil!
- This is a simple roasted pork cutlet. Gently heat it up in a microwave. Of course, you can use fillets or chicken.
- It’s delicious either bite-sized or uncut! Dip it in sauce.
- Marinate it!
- Put the well drained cabbage on top of the rice.
- Tada!! Enjoy the taste of Gunma Prefecture!
- If you have Worcestershire-style sauce, then check this recipe out. “Gunma Roast Katsu Rice Bowl” – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154872-kastu-rice-bowl-with-gunma-prefecture-style-sauce
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food katsu rice bowl with japanese worcestershire-style sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com