Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, daikon mochi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mochi (Japanese: 餅, もち) is Japanese rice cake made of mochigome, a short-grain japonica glutinous rice, and sometimes other ingredients such as water, sugar, and cornstarch. Daikon is a long white Japanese radish, which has a crunchy texture and a light peppery and sweet taste. From pickles to salad and soups to simmered dishes, it’s widely used in Japanese cooking.
Daikon Mochi is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Daikon Mochi is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook daikon mochi using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Daikon Mochi:
- Prepare of daikon, peeled
- Prepare chopped shrimp
- Prepare chopped shiitake mushrooms, dried or fresh
- Get chopped satsuma-age or kamaboko
- Get chopped green onions
- Get dashi powder
- Take potato or corn starch
- Take flour
- Take shoyu (soy sauce)
- Make ready salt & pepper
Press a paper towel directly against the surface of the brine and let cool to room. Trouvez des images de stock de Chinese Food Turnip Cake Daikon Mochi en HD et des millions d’autres photos, illustrations et images vectorielles de stock libres de droits dans la collection. Mochi is rice cake that is made from pounded rice. It is very glutinous and sticky when cooked.
Steps to make Daikon Mochi:
- Grate daikon and drain. (Do not squeeze the juice out too much though!)
- Chop some shrimp, dried shiitake mushrooms (after soaked in water), satsuma-age or kamaboko, and green onions.
- Mix 1 & 2 in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of dashi powder, 1 Tablespoon of potato (or corn) starch, 1 Tablespoon of flour, a bit of shoyu, and salt & pepper.
- Scoop with a table spoon and drop it in a lightly greased and heated frying pan.
- Fry both sides until they’re cooked.
- Bon appetit!
Mochi doesn’t have very much flavor by itself other than a rice taste. Newsflash: mochi ice cream isn’t real Japanese rice cake. Mochi: Japan’s Soft, Sweet, Squishy Snack Also, you might choke and die, but try not to think about that. Mochi is a recipe introduced in Cooking Mama: Cook Off. Mochi is a Japanese rice cake one can make by pounding glutinous rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food daikon mochi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com