Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shirasu rice bowl (shirasu-don). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shirasu Rice Bowl (Shirasu-don) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Shirasu Rice Bowl (Shirasu-don) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shirasu rice bowl (shirasu-don) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shirasu Rice Bowl (Shirasu-don):
- Make ready 1 serving cooked rice
- Take 1 handful Kama-age Shirasu, or boiled shirasu/baby sardines
- Make ready 1 leaf Shiso, also called Perilla or Ooba
- Prepare 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Take 1/2 teaspoon mirin
Instructions to make Shirasu Rice Bowl (Shirasu-don):
- Mix the soy sauce and mirin to make the sauce. Slice the shiso leaf into very thin strips.
- Fill your rice bowl with a serving of hot rice and top it with plenty of shirasu.
- Pore over the sauce and garnish with the sliced shiso leaf and sesame seeds.
- This is also great with minced myoga ginger and/or grated ginger.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food shirasu rice bowl (shirasu-don) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com