Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken with pita bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A mouth watering Grilled chicken shawarma with Lebanese style pita bread recipe for you. Make it and satisfy your cravings. #HappyCookingToYou Written. Grilled Chicken Pita Pockets wiht Pita Bread – delicious, quick, and easy meal made with grilled chicken, tomatoes, and spring mix.
Grilled chicken with pita bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Grilled chicken with pita bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chicken with pita bread using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken with pita bread:
- Get Chicken Marination
- Make ready 1 full chicken cleaned
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Take 1 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare To taste Salt
- Make ready Pita bread
- Make ready 2 cup all purpose flour
- Take 1/2 cup yoghurt
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1/2 cup warm water
Repeat with remaining ingredients and arrange on a serving platter. Pita bread (I’ve shared my homemade pita bread recipe below, but store-bought is fine!) Brush grill grates lightly with oil and preheat grill over moderately high heat. Connect to Yummly to review this recipe. Learn to make a chicken pita sandwich.
Steps to make Grilled chicken with pita bread:
- Marinate the chicken with mentioned ingredients for more than 4 hours.
- Bake it for 40-45 minutes @ 200 degree Celsius. Grilled chicken is ready!!!😃😃😃
- Mix the ingredients for pita bread and knead well to form a soft dough. Keep it covered for 2 hours. After 2 hours, u can see that the dough has been raised and soft.
- Take small balls and flatten it using a rolling pin. Heat the tawa, when hot, place it and flip on both sides to cook. Pita bread is ready!!!😃😃😃
A grilled chicken pita is the ultimate lunch or fast dinner. Add a Middle Eastern sauce for the perfect taste. Piping, soft pita with slices of marinated chicken breast and veggies make it the ultimate lunchtime meal. Pita bread is served at just about every meal in the. Make your own homemade chicken skewers with fluffy pita bread and creamy tzatziki sauce with this easy to follow Greek chicken souvlaki ( skewers For this traditional chicken souvlaki recipe, the chicken is first marinated to soak up all the wonderful Mediterranean flavours and then grilled to high.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled chicken with pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com