Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, teriyaki tsukune. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Tsukune is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Teriyaki Tsukune is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki tsukune using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Tsukune:
- Prepare 300 grams Minced Chicken
- Make ready 1/2 piece Onion(make mince)
- Take 1/2 pack Silken Tofu
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1 pinch pepper
- Get As needed Leaf lettuce
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1 tbsp Sake (Cooking Rice Wine)
- Make ready 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Make ready 4 tbsp Mirin
Steps to make Teriyaki Tsukune:
- Combine te minched chicken, minced onion, Tofu, salt and pepper and mix until it become sticky.
- Make it into 12 to 15 peices round patties (Bite size).
- Heat 1tbsp salad oil and put the chicken patties into it. When they turns golden brown, turn over and cook the other side.
- Mix all ingredients of sauce and add in 3.
- Chef Yellow Onion – Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice
- Silken Tofu Extra SG$0.95/300g at FairPrice
- Cooking Salt SH$2.95/Kg at FairPrice (Any salt is OK)
- Japanese White Suger SG$3.5/kg at DonDon Donki
- Sake- Cooking Rice Wine SG$5~7/500ml at RedMart, Sakuraya, Dondon DONKI etc
- Soy Sauce – High recommend this soy soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc
- Hinode Hon Mirin SG$4.6/320ml at RedMart
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food teriyaki tsukune recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com