Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my great grandmothers mincemeat pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my great grandmothers mincemeat pie using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie:
- Prepare 2 quarts Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat Pie filling recipe
- Get 2 pie crust 9 inch each
- Prepare As needed nonstick spray
- Get 8 ounces pecans chopped
- Make ready 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Take 1/4 cup water
Steps to make My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie:
- Preheat oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Simmer the pecans and Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat Pie filling, see my recipe. Mix the water and cornstarch and add to the filling stir till it’s thickened a bit. Let cool.
- Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray. Add 1 crust to pan. Remove all air in between the crust and pan.
- Pour minced meat filling into the pie crust
- Seal the edges of pie crust.
- Put the top crust on top. Cut 4 small slits into the top of crust.
- Bake in oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Then reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit till crust are done. I baked mine a total of 28 minutes but times can vary.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my great grandmothers mincemeat pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com