Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shoyu chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shoyu Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Shoyu Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook shoyu chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shoyu Chicken:
- Make ready chicken wings (approx. 600g)
- Prepare black vinegar (or rice vinegar if you do not find)
- Get brown sugar
- Prepare soy sauce
- Prepare water
- Prepare garlic, finely minced
- Make ready ginger, sliced
- Prepare boiled eggs, peeled
Steps to make Shoyu Chicken:
- In a large pot, combine soy sauce, sugar, black vinegar, and add water and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken wings, ginger, and garlic. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-low and cook for 1 hour without covering. Stair occasionally.
- After 45 min, add boiled eggs and cook for another 15 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food shoyu chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com