Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
#pitabread #shawarmabread #shawarmawrap #jnusmenupitabread #jnusmenushawarmabread #jnusmenu #bread #shawarma. I make Flour Tortilla and Pita Bread, to use as a shawarma wrap and just love it. Flour Tortilla is usually made with baking powder, but I’ll show you how to also prepare this flat bread with yeast.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread:
- Take 2 cups flour
- Make ready 2 teaspoon oil
- Make ready 2 teaspoon yeast
- Make ready 1/2 +¼ cup of water
- Get Pinch salt
Making your own homemade pita bread is both easy and inexpensive. No need to pay the grocery store markup. Making your own pita bread is such a smart thing to do. Bread is always the same…mix, rise, shape, bake with maybe a few twists and turns along the way.
Steps to make Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread:
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl aside water and mix thoroughly until all is well combined
- Add ½ cup of water and mix. Knead well on a board
- Continue mixing, add the remaining ¼ in bit until you your desired consistency(not too watery nor too stiff) and form a ball. Add a little oil on it to avoid sticking to the bowl
- Allow to rest for an hour or more or until double in size
- Punch down, knead and cut into 7 pieces
- I used crepe maker, a non sticky frying pot too can do. Pre heat my crepe maker
- Roll on a flour board and place on a preheated maker or hot pan. After a while it puffs up use crepe maker stick to press down. Turn the other side till both part are properly cook
- Your pita /shawama bread is ready. Cover with clean kitchen napkin after each one to prevent dryness.
- Keep in a Ziploc or nylon for further use.
Is it worth making pita at home? Store-bought pita (like store-bought sandwich bread) is often several days old. Warm, fragrant home-baked pita is obviously superior, and there’s a bit of a thrill when the breads puff up in the oven. And once you get the hang of it, it’s not difficult. And also because this recipe was inspired by a cauliflower shawarma recipe I saw in a recent special issue of Saveur, and if they got away with.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com