Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bento with rilakkuma inari sushi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bento with Rilakkuma Inari Sushi is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Bento with Rilakkuma Inari Sushi is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have bento with rilakkuma inari sushi using 6 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bento with Rilakkuma Inari Sushi:
- Get 2 pouches Inari age
- Prepare 1 Sushi rice (powdered sushi vinegar is handy)
- Prepare 1 Sliced cheese (or kamaboko)
- Take 1 Nori seaweed
- Take 1 stick Uncooked spaghetti noodle
- Get 1 Usuyaki tamago
Steps to make Bento with Rilakkuma Inari Sushi:
- Tightly pack about 1 teaspoon of sushi rice into the corners of the inari age.
- Make a barrel shape with remaining rice using plastic wrap and fill the inari age from Step 1 with it. Adjust the size of the rice ball to the size of the pouch.
- Wrap it with plastic wrap and adjust the shape.
- Cut out the cheese slice with an oval shape cutter. Secure it to the mouth part with a piece of pasta.
- Cut the ears out using the same cutter (sliced cheese is used in the photo, but I recommend cutting out of usuyaki tamago).
- Add the parts made with nori seaweed and it is done.
- To make Korilakkuma: Follow the instructions of the Rirakkuma until Step 3.
- Fold the top layer of inari age in. Leave the back side as it is.
- Shape a barrel-shaped rice ball using plastic wrap and fill it into the inari age.
- Add the face in the same manner as the Rirakkuma and it is done.
- A Christmas version with a reindeer cap and wiener sausage Santa hat.
- Cut the red wiener sausage to make the Santa hat and wrap it with a thinly cut cheese strip around it. Cut out a round ball out of a cheese ball to make the pompom.
- The reindeer’s antlers can be made by cutting smoked cheese and securing it with a piece of pasta. You can also use wiener sausage or a piece of snacking kombu.
- If you are only making Rirakkuma, it will be cute to change the facial expressions. You can make a Kiiroitori (yellow bird) with a tamagoyaki.
- If you do not own a nori punch, you could stack 2 pieces of nori and mark a circle with a pencil cap or a round mold.
- Use small scissors such as eyebrow scissors to cut neatly along the crease.
- Other tools such as tweezers, various cutters for charaben are convenient to have around.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bento with rilakkuma inari sushi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com