Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fried buttermilk chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried ButterMilk Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fried ButterMilk Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Looking For Yummy Fried Chicken Recipe? Visit Our Website For Tasty Recipe, Now! This fried chicken receipe is absoultly fantastic,if you take your time get all your ingredients together in two groups,it is easy to make.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fried buttermilk chicken using 1 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried ButterMilk Chicken:
- Prepare 8 -10 Pieces of Chicken , 1Quart of ButterMilk, Franks Hot Sauce , Flour,Salt ,Pepper ,Vegetable Oil
Fry chicken a few pieces at a time so oil doesn’t cool down. Turn chicken to brown evenly and remove when golden and cooked through. Drain on wire rack to keep chicken. Put all the dry brine ingredients in a large dish.
Steps to make Fried ButterMilk Chicken:
- Rinse Chicken & Season wit Salt & Pepper
- Pour ButterMilk in a large Bowl then add about 5-6 gushes of Franks Hot or more to your tasting & mix well wit a whisk or fork now lay the Chicken in ButterMilk making sure its fully immersed in the ButterMilk
- Put in refrigerator for 2hrs to marinate..You can cover the Chicken wit Plastic Wrap or Alumina foil if u want its optional…I didn’t cover mine if you were wondering
- Pour flour on a Large Plate & use tongs to remove Chicken one piece at a time into the flour making sure you cover each piece carefully & try not to knock off the ButterMilk off Chicken you want that to stay on thats gonna make it taste more delicious.
- Pour oil in a Skillet or Wok or Deep Fryer & let get hot before placing the Chicken in it .Turn the Chicken when it becomes brown on one side only giving you twice to turn the Chicken ..Neva keep turning the Chicken because u will lose your coating .When done frying place on paper towel to drain the oil off & BAM Theres your Fried ButterMilk Chicken..Now Enjoy folks
Set another rack over a baking sheet; line with paper towels. Traditional southern fried chicken recipes are simply chicken dusted in flour and fried crisp, but this delicious variation uses a buttermilk bath for a tangy twist. This buttermilk fried chicken is great hot, but also makes a wonderful picnic item served cold. For a fried chicken recipe that is significantly lower in fat, try Southern fried chicken thighs. Add chicken to hot oil in skillet, a few pieces at a time until all pieces are in skillet.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fried buttermilk chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com