Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, buttermilk biscuits. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buttermilk Biscuits is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Buttermilk Biscuits is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Get Buttermilk Biscuits, groceries & more delivered to your door. Convenient delivery when you want it. Get groceries, electronics, toys & more delivered.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have buttermilk biscuits using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Biscuits:
- Take 2 cup Flour (all purpose)
- Take 1 tbsp Baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Table salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp White sugar
- Prepare 1/3 cup Cold butter (cubed)
- Get 1 cup Buttermilk
- Prepare 1 tsp Baking soda
This no-fail biscuit recipe will make you look like a pro, even if this is your first attempt at biscuit-making. The instructions below are precise for a reason and should be followed as written. Generously brush the tops of biscuits with buttermilk. But I also love them smeared with strawberry jam or covered in country gravy loaded with spicy pork sausage.
Steps to make Buttermilk Biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 425°
- In a bowl or food processor combine flour, baking powder, salt, white sugar and baking soda
- Sift ingredients with a whisk till fully combined. If using a food processor pluse 2 or 3 times to incorporate.
- Add butter and combine with flour using a fork. pulse with your food processor till the dry mix looks like small grains of cornmeal
- Add buttermilk stirring till dough forms.
- Turn out onto a floured work surface and knead 5 times. Then form or roll dough to 1 inch. Use a 2″ biscuit cutter or drinking glass dipped in flour and place on ungreased cookie sheet. brush with melted butter and bake for 15 minutes or untill golden brown.
Sift flour and baking soda together in a large bowl; cut in shortening with a knife or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in the center of the mixture and stir in buttermilk until a soft ball forms. This recipe came from my great-great-grandmother, and was handed down to all the women in my family, and we are all Southern. I am the first one to commit the sin of using a food processor (lol) but I find it works very well. I would put these biscuits up against anyone’s – they are perfect in every single way.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food buttermilk biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com