Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, 3 ingredient pot roast and gravy. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
3 ingredient Pot Roast and Gravy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. 3 ingredient Pot Roast and Gravy is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 3 ingredient pot roast and gravy using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 ingredient Pot Roast and Gravy:
- Take 1 can 26 oz cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- Get 1 large boneless beef roast (3-4 lbs)
Instructions to make 3 ingredient Pot Roast and Gravy:
- Set roast in crock pot & remove any strings from roast
- Pour large can cream of mushroom soup over roast
- Pour packet of Lipton onion soup mix onto mushroom soup.
- Mix onion soup mix into mushroom soup on top of roast.
- Close crock pot and cook on LOW for 8 hours
- Sauce makes great gravy for mashed potatoes once it’s done cooking. Enjoy! 🙂
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food 3 ingredient pot roast and gravy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com