Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bokchoy and ground meat in miso sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bokchoy and ground meat in miso sauce 里奈. In a small bowl, combine the chicken stock with the miso, wine, sugar and cornstarch. Miso Meat Sauce is braised ground meat seasoned with miso and we serve it more like a side dish or condiment to flavor the meal.
Bokchoy and ground meat in miso sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Bokchoy and ground meat in miso sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bokchoy and ground meat in miso sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bokchoy and ground meat in miso sauce:
- Prepare 1/2 pound Ground pork or any ground meat
- Get 1 pound Beans sprouts
- Make ready 1/2 pound bokchoy
- Make ready 2 teaspoon Garlic and ginger
- Prepare 1 table spoon pure sesame oil
- Prepare Dash salt and pepper
- Make ready ⭐️ 2 teaspoon sugar
- Take ⭐️2 teaspoon Mirin (sweet cooking rice seasoning)
- Take ⭐️2 teaspoon sake(rice cooking wine)
- Make ready ⭐️2 teaspoon soy sauce
- Make ready ⭐️2 tablespoon miso
- Get ⭐️2 teaspoon oyster sauce
- Get 1-2 teaspoon potato starch or corn starch for thickening
While fish cooks, bring ¼ cup water to boil in a medium pan. Normally the ground pork or beef sauteed Add the ground beef and cook until browned. Pungent garlic, black pepper, and cayenne pepper add zing to the sweet, salty and sour combination of miso, red wine vinegar, and brown sugar. Bokchoy and ground meat in miso sauce.
Steps to make Bokchoy and ground meat in miso sauce:
- Cut up bokchoy in bite size and beans sprouts washed and set to aside.
- Cook meat salt/pepper for taste with minced garlic and ginger set to aside.
- In the skillet or wok, heat oli and cook vegetables for few minutes and add little sesame oil mix well and add meat.
- Add all ⭐️ and mix well, if you like little thick then add starch and all done😋
Not even meat-and-potato die-hards are likely to spot the soy in these meatballs. Frozen soy crumbles mix with ground beef for heightened texture and taste; dark red miso gives the sauce a deep richness. Try a hot hero sandwich with the meatballs and sauce. Mixed with Bok Choy, Kale, and a little bit of ground beef in a japanese inspired broth. Substitute the beef for any meat or omit and add more greens/vegetables/or potatoes as desired!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food bokchoy and ground meat in miso sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com