Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, instant pot artichoke and spinach dip applebee’s copycat. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebees Copycat is highly addictive; it is the perfect flavor combination. The garlic, spinach, and artichokes are a classic trio of flavors, and then you add in the different cheeses, and it makes this recipe dynamite. Instant Pot, Copycat Recipe Applebee’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip This is a great copycat recipe from the famous dip at Applebee’s.
Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee’s Copycat is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee’s Copycat is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot artichoke and spinach dip applebee’s copycat using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee’s Copycat:
- Get 8 oz cream cheese
- Prepare 10 oz box Frozen spinach
- Get 16 oz Shredded Parm cheese
- Take 8 oz Shredded mozzarella
- Make ready 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Get 14 oz can artichoke hearts
- Make ready 1/2 cup sour cream
- Make ready 1/2 cup mayo
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic
- Get 1 tsp onion powder
I can not resist ordering Applebee’s Artichoke and Spinach dip every time I am there. Sometimes I really do not want to go Applebee’s every time I get a craving for it. This instant pot Applebee’s copycat artichoke and spinach dip is right on target. Plus I did not have to leave my house to enjoy it!
Instructions to make Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee’s Copycat:
- Place 3 cloves garlic in the IP with 1/2 cup chicken broth. – Drain Artichokes and pour into the pot. – Place Frozen spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, mayo and onion powder in the Ip. – Place on Manual High Pressure for 4 minutes. – Do a Quick Release. – Stir in Cheese – Transfer to a bowl and serve with corn chips or bread. This will thicken more as it cools.
- Note youtu.be/MViBLbo4Nl4
- Notes- this is really good over pasta, if you have any leftover and are out of chips.
This ultra-creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip tastes just like the Applebee’s version! This is perfect with tortilla chips, pita chips, crusty Artisan breads, and vegetables! Instant Pot White Chili (Taco Time Copycat) Recipe from Awe Filled Homemaker. Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe from Cooking with Karli. Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebees Copycat Recipe from Adventures of a Nurse.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food instant pot artichoke and spinach dip applebee’s copycat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com