Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, moroccan pita bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Moroccan pita bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Moroccan pita bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Home » Food » Moroccan Recipes » Moroccan Breads » Batbout – Moroccan Pita Bread Recipe. Batbout is a flavorful, chewy Moroccan bread that cooks with a pocket just like pita bread. While Middle Eastern pita bread is baked in the oven, the Moroccan equivalent, batbout, is cooked stove top in a skillet or on a griddle.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook moroccan pita bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan pita bread:
- Take 1 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup semolina
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp dry yeast
It is easy to make and great to stuff for sandwiches or eating with your favorite dips. Spread some hummus over and about a tbsp of the Moroccan chicken. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot! Khobz – Traditional Moroccan Bread, is served with almost every meal.
Steps to make Moroccan pita bread:
- Mix the yeast with a teaspoon of the sugar in a little warm water, keep aside until foamy.
- Combine the flour remaining sugar, salt, oil, water and yeast mixture and mix to form a soft manageable dough.
- Knead the dough lightly floured surface for about 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. If it’s too sticky add a little flour tbls at a time.Now the dough is smooth.
- Now divide the dough into 5 equal pieces and shape into balls. Cover the dough balls and rest for 1 to 2 hours.
- The balls is double in size. Now roll each ball with hand or rolling pin. Roll the dough into a medium thin layer. Place rolled balls to a tray and cover for 1/2 hour.
- Now heat up a pan to medium high heat and place a pita bread on the pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat the process until don’t have any dough left. Serve with anything you want. Cut the pita bread and fill Mayonnaise, salad, cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella and sprinkle salt. Now is ready to serve.
- It’s a great sandwich bread.
When soup is cooked, add washed and chopped fresh spinach leaves and chopped fresh herbs. Stir in lemon juice and taste for salt. Beautifully spiced Moroccan Lamb Meatballs served with a Minted Yoghurt Sauce. If you opt out of pita bread pockets, consider these sides. Because the meatballs are heavily spiced, opt for sides with.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food moroccan pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com