Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Spaghetti is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Spaghetti is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. Try Ree Drummond’s Chicken Spaghetti recipe, made with baked pasta, creamy mushroom sauce and bell peppers, from The Pioneer Woman on Food Network. Chicken spaghetti provides a savory, creamy alternative to a basic pasta and marinara dish.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken spaghetti using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Spaghetti:
- Prepare 1 packages Spaghetti Noodles
- Take 1 can Family Size Cream of Mushroom
- Take 1 can Family size Cream of Chicken
- Take 1 can Corn
- Get 1 can Peas
- Take 1/2 box Velveeta Block cheese
- Prepare 4 lb chicken breasts
Chicken Spaghetti is American comfort food at its best. This recipe removes the condensed soup and replaces it with a homemade sauce from cream and chicken stock. And it only uses five ingredients, not counting water and seasonings. This Chicken Spaghetti Casserole recipe is the best comfort food casserole recipe!
Instructions to make Chicken Spaghetti:
- Pre heat oven to 400°……..In large pot, boil chicken in water and your choice of seasoning
- When chicken is done…boil and cook spaghetti noodles
- Cut your half of block of cheese in little nickel size squares
- Open and drain your cans of corn and peas…also open your soup cans
- Cut or shred your chicken
- In a large casserole dish add your drained noodles and others ingredients and mix well
- Season with some salt and pepper ( I used lemon pepper and seasoning salt) bake for 15 mins
Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro. Chicken spaghetti with Rotel is a creamy, comforting casserole that is perfect for chilly nights. Spaghetti is made with ground beef and tomato sauce, always and forever. This chicken spaghetti is a great comfort dish. If you want more of a kick, add some more jalapeno on it, but regardless it has to right amount of spice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com