Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, whosayna’s arabian samosas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Whosayna’s Arabian Samosas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Whosayna’s Arabian Samosas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have whosayna’s arabian samosas using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Arabian Samosas:
- Make ready Wraps:
- Get 2 tea mugs/250 grams All Purpose flour (Maida)
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 cup Oil
- Take 1 tsp vinegar
- Make ready 1 egg
- Get Filling:
- Make ready 1/2 kg Beef Mince
- Take 2 Onions chopped finely
- Make ready As required Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- Get 2 Green chillies (chopped)
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger paste
Steps to make Whosayna’s Arabian Samosas:
- Wraps: – Mix all ingredients well then bind into not so stiff dough using warm water and cover it. – – Filling: – In a pot put 3 tablespoon oil and braise onions till they turn pinkish colour then add mince and braise it, add the rest with 1/4 cup water, cook till done and dried up. – – Instructions: – Make 10-12 balls of the dough and roll into rotis, cut into half each thats semi circle, fill in each semi circle one tablespoon of the filling and seal two ends then the other end.
- Or you can make warqi style, make 12-14 balls of the dough. – Roll each into roti apply ghee on the roti and sprinkle cornflour, now fold into japanese fan. – Swirl it into a circle so u get a round flat ball, roll each ball into smol roti do filling. – Fold in half and seal edges, when all done fry on medium flame to golden brown colour
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food whosayna’s arabian samosas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com