Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked potatoes second time around. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Potatoes Second Time Around is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Baked Potatoes Second Time Around is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Learn To Cook From Dozens Of Delicious Swanson® Meals. Perfect for A Quick & Delicious Meal. Explore recipes that’ll get everyone excited to eat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked potatoes second time around using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Potatoes Second Time Around:
- Get 6 large baking potatoes
- Prepare 2 Tbsp butter
- Take 1/4 cup milk or more (until potatoes are creamy)
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Get 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Make ready 2 green onions, finely chopped
- Make ready 6 rashes bacon, crumbled
Top with remaining ½ cup of cheddar. A baked potato in the oven sounds like a fairly simple task, right? If you’ve ever had a crunchy, under-baked spud or a soggy, mushy version of this dish, then you probably understand the importance of learning how to make baked potatoes that come out perfectly every time!. The goal is an evenly-cooked potato with a crispy exterior (but not too charred), and a.
Steps to make Baked Potatoes Second Time Around:
- Brush 6 sheets of foil with butter, wrap each potato in foil and bake for approximately 1 hour in a 350 degree oven. Allow potatoes to cool slightly. Note that potatoes are easier to scoop out of skin if not cooled completely.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and carefully scoop potato out of potato skin into a large bowl using a spoon.
- Add 2 Tbsp butter, milk and salt to potatoes and mash together as smoothly as possible.
- Combine potato mixture with cheese, red and green peppers, green onions and bacon.
- Fill potato skins with potato mixture and place on a pan lined with parchment paper. Return potatoes to a 350 degree oven and heat till lightly browned and sizzling (approximately 1/2 hour).
- Serve and enjoy!
Cooking potatoes twice—once in water, and a second time in hot oil—is hands-down the best way to achieve extra-crispy potatoes at home. View Recipe Photo by Chelsie Craig, Food Styling by. Baked the ultimate baked potatoes with our baked, twice baked, hassleback potato recipes and more. Salt ’em, stuff ’em and bake ’em any way you want. When baking a lot of potatoes at one time, choose potatoes with uniform shapes and sizes; they will cook more evenly and get done at the same time.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked potatoes second time around recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com