Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, kibbeh lebanese cusine. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kibbeh Lebanese Cusine is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Kibbeh Lebanese Cusine is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have kibbeh lebanese cusine using 27 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kibbeh Lebanese Cusine:
- Take 1/4 cup cous cous soaked
- Take 1 tsp peprika powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp sumac
- Get 1/2 tsp zaatar spice
- Get 1 tsp cumin powder
- Make ready Salt as per taste
- Make ready 2 raw banana boiled and mashed
- Take 1 tbs besan
- Take 1/2 capsicum grated
- Make ready 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- Get 1/2 onion grated
- Take Oil to fry
- Take Stuffing
- Take 1 cup Soya granules soaked
- Take Salt as per taste
- Make ready 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- Get 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Make ready 1-1/2 tbs coriander fresh
- Make ready 1/2 lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin powder
- Make ready 1 chopped onion
- Make ready 1 tsp peprika powder
- Make ready 1 tbs peanuts
- Take 1/2 tsp sumac
- Get 1/2 tsp zaatar
- Take 1 tbs oil to sauté
Instructions to make Kibbeh Lebanese Cusine:
- For stuffing in pan take oil and add garlic, ginger, onion, and peanuts sauté for 1 minute add, all spices and soya granules cook it for 4-5 mins and keep it on side for cool down.
- For shell. In bowl add soaked cous cous, raw banana, salt and all spices with ginger, garlic grated onion and grated capsicum. Mash it properly and make a dough. Now using index finger make a shell and stuff it with soya filling.
- In Kadai take oil for deep frying heat it on medium heat and fry your kibbeh. Serve it with humus, hung curd or tomato chilli sauce on side pitta bread.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kibbeh lebanese cusine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com