Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy salmon sashimi don. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Salmon Sashimi Don is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy Salmon Sashimi Don is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy salmon sashimi don using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Salmon Sashimi Don:
- Take 200 g Sashimi-grade Fresh Salmon *bones removed, sliced
- Get 1/4 Red Onion *finely sliced
- Make ready 1-2 handfuls Vegetables *Today I used ‘Shungiku’
- Get *e.g. Salad Leafy Vegetables, Mizuna, Endive, Spinach, Carrot, etc
- Make ready 2 servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- Prepare 1/2 sheet Nori (Seaweed Sheet) *cut into thin strips OR torn into small pieces
- Take 1 clove Garlic *grated
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Get 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce)
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Get 1/2 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions to make Spicy Salmon Sashimi Don:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a large bowl. Add Salmon slices and vegetables, and mix to combine.
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the Salmon & Vegetable mixture. Place plenty of Nori on top and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy salmon sashimi don recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com