Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, arabic chicken kebabs with herbed potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arabic Chicken Kebabs with Herbed Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Arabic Chicken Kebabs with Herbed Potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have arabic chicken kebabs with herbed potatoes using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic Chicken Kebabs with Herbed Potatoes:
- Take Ingredients For the chicken kebab
- Get 500 g boneless chicken legs or breasts
- Make ready 5 chicken sausages
- Get 150 g greek yoghurt
- Take 50 g unsalted butter
- Get ½ tsp red chilli powder,
- Make ready ½ tsp paprika
- Take ¼ tsp turmeric
- Make ready 2 lemon juice only
- Take 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- Get 2 tbsp garlic
- Take 1 tsp seven spices powder
- Take 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Make ready 50 ml olive oil
- Prepare to taste salt and white pepper,
- Make ready Ingredients for ROAST POTATOES with CURD dip
- Get 2 large potatoes
- Get 1 tsp Thyme
- Get 1 tsp Oregano
- Get 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp pepper
- Prepare as needed Rock salt
- Take as needed Olive oil
- Make ready 1 cup curd
- Make ready 3 garlic, crushed
- Get 1/2 tsp chilli powder
Steps to make Arabic Chicken Kebabs with Herbed Potatoes:
- For the chicken kebabs, cut the chicken into cubes large enough to be skewered. Rub salt and pepper into the chicken and set aside.
- In a blender, add half the yoghurt and all the remaining tikka ingredients. Blend to a smooth paste. Transfer to a large bowl and whisk in the remaining yoghurt. Taste to check for spiciness and add more chilli if preferred.
- Mix the chicken & sausage in the yoghurt mixture. Cover with cling film and, if possible, leave the chicken to marinate in the fridge overnight, or at least 4–5 hours.
- To cook the chicken, either preheat a grill pan to medium-high or prepare a barbecue. Grill the chicken for 8–10 minutes, basting occasionally with the yoghurt marinade.
- Method for Roasted Potatoes and curd dip – Skin on Potatoes cut into long wedges, par boil them or microwave for 5 minutes.
- Rub on them the Herb Spice mixture (Thyme, Oregano, Cumin powder, Pepper, rock Salt, olive oil) and pan-roast them on medium flame. – – Dip: Hung curd, crushed garlic with salt and chilli powder
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food arabic chicken kebabs with herbed potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com