Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ginger chicken takikomi gohan. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ginger chicken takikomi gohan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan:
- Take 250-300 g Chicken *thigh fillets recommended, cut into small pieces
- Make ready 2 tablespoons finely sliced Ginger *sliced into fine strips
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce *plus extra after rice is cooked
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Prepare 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short Grain Rice
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare Asian Mushrooms *optional
- Take *Note: This time I added some Shimeji
- Get Toasted Nori, Spring Onion and/or extra Ginger for topping
Instructions to make Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan:
- Cut Chicken into small pieces, add Soy Sauce, Mirin, fine strips of Ginger and Sesame Oil, and massage. Set aside for 5-10 minutes. – *Note: Chicken Mince can be used.
- Wash Rice a few times and place it in the rice cooker. Add water up to the 2-cups-marking. Sprinkle Salt over and gently stir.
- Add Asian Mushrooms if you use any, and Chicken pieces with all liquid, but DO NOT stir. Just spread evenly. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- When rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then sprinkle 1/2 to 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce, and loosen and mix gently.
- Place some Toasted Nori, Spring Onion and/or extra Ginger on top and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ginger chicken takikomi gohan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com