Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, creamy ‘oyako don’ chicken and egg rice bowl. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy ‘Oyako Don’ Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Creamy ‘Oyako Don’ Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy ‘oyako don’ chicken and egg rice bowl using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy ‘Oyako Don’ Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl:
- Get 1 bowlful per serving Plain cooked rice
- Make ready 1 Chicken thigh (flavor with 1 teaspoon each of sake, soy sauce, mirin)
- Get 1/2 Onion
- Get 1/2 stalk Japanese leek (optional)
- Make ready 1 stalk Green onions or scallions
- Get 1 to 2 per serving Eggs
- Prepare 200 ml Dashi stock
- Take 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp Mirin
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sake
- Take 1 tsp Sugar
Instructions to make Creamy ‘Oyako Don’ Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl:
- Mix together all the flavoring ingredients listed from the dashi stock to the sugar.
- Slice the onion, and cut the Japanese leek and green onions on the diagonal. Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, and flavor with 1 teaspoon each of sake, soy sauce and mirin.
- Put the combined dashi and flavoring ingredients, chicken and Japanese leek in the donburi pan, and turn on the heat.
- When the chicken is cooked through, prepare bowls of rice.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat. Pour half into the pan from the side of the pan to the middle.
- When the egg starts to firm up, add the green onion and swirl in the rest of the beaten eggs in the same way. Shake the pan while cooking until the egg is soft set.
- Slide the mixture from Step 6 on top of the rice, and it’s done.
- You can use a rectangular tamagoyaki pan if that’s what you have at home.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy ‘oyako don’ chicken and egg rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com