Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, for bentos potato balls stuffed with curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For Bentos Potato Balls Stuffed With Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. For Bentos Potato Balls Stuffed With Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have for bentos potato balls stuffed with curry using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make For Bentos Potato Balls Stuffed With Curry:
- Make ready 200 grams peeled Potatoes
- Prepare 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 packet or (as needed) Pre-made store bought or leftover curry
- Get 3 slice Sliced cheese (melting type if possible)
- Make ready 1 dash Parsley
Steps to make For Bentos Potato Balls Stuffed With Curry:
- Cook the potato until tender in the microwave, and mash until smooth!
- Mix in the mayonnaise.
- Divide into 12 portions. Form each into a ball using a piece of plastic wrap, squeezing tightly.
- Make a dent in each ball using the back end of a chopstick, your finger, or a spoon.
- Alternatively, push in a hole with your finger over the plastic wrap – this method is easy.
- Make large indents in each potato ball as shown here.
- Cut off a corner from a packet of ready made curry.
- Stuff each potato ball with curry. You can freeze them at this stage.
- Cut up the sliced cheese and place on top of the potato balls.
- Brown in a oven or under a grill. Make sure the balls don’t fall over.
- Note: Line the grill with aluminum foil. If you put the potato balls on top of thin carrot slices, they won’t stick to the foil.
- These taste great when hot or cold.
- I used 100 g of potato for the version illustrated in the photos.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food for bentos potato balls stuffed with curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com