Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker turkey stew. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Save On Turkey Stew at Walmart. Add all the above ingredients, except turkey to the slow cooker, stir to combine.
Slow Cooker Turkey Stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Slow Cooker Turkey Stew is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker turkey stew using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Turkey Stew:
- Prepare 800 g diced turkey
- Take 150 ml chicken stock
- Get 1 can chopped tomato
- Prepare 1 can butter beans
- Take 1 courgette, diced
- Take 2 heaped tbsp tomato puree
- Make ready 1 large onion, diced
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves, diced
- Prepare 4 medium mushrooms, sliced
- Prepare 2 medium carrots, sliced
- Take 1 tbsp paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Get 1 tsp dried oregano
- Take 1 tsp dried thyme
- Take 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Take to taste Salt
- Take to taste Ground black pepper
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 3 celery stalks, chopped
- Take 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 2 tsp suger
Directions: Place turkey, leeks, celery and spices into slow cooker. Turn on high and sauté until leeks become translucent. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Layer all vegetables in slow cooker.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Turkey Stew:
- Heat the olive in saucepan over medium heat. Brown the onion, garlic, carrots and celery in a saucepan.
- Add the contents of the saucepan to a slow cooker along with the turkey, tomato can, tomato puree, butter beans, mushrooms, paprika thyme, oregano, sugar and stock. Stir well to combine.
- Cook on high for 3 and half hours. Add the courgette, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Cook with the lid slightly uncovered for the rest of the time if a thicker sauce is preferred. Add the lemon juice 30 minutes before its cooked.
In a small bowl, mix water and cornstarch until smooth; stir into turkey mixture. Cover and cook on high until mixture reaches a simmer. Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat. Place onions in the pot and cook until tender. Stir in celery and carrots, and cook until tender.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker turkey stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com