Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mediterranean chicken pitas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Reviews for: Photos of Mediterranean Chicken Pitas. Make chicken salad Mediterranean wtih the addition of Greek yogurt, green olives, and chickpeas, and serve in pita bread halves. Greek yogurt has a thick, rich consistency similar to sour cream.
Mediterranean Chicken Pitas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mediterranean Chicken Pitas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mediterranean chicken pitas using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Chicken Pitas:
- Prepare 4 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- Prepare 1/4 small sweet onion, sliced
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Prepare Sea salt and black pepper
- Prepare 2 1/2 C. Cooked chicken, shredded
- Take 3/4 C. Fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Prepare 2 pieces pita bread
- Get 1 container hummus
- Take 1/2 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- Get 1/2 C. Fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Get 1 large lemon
These lightened-up Mediterranean Chicken Pita Tacos make a great weeknight meal. With grilled chicken, fresh cucumber, roma tomatoes, and onion in a whole-wheat pita, you can’t go wrong. Mediterranean flavors shine in these main-course sandwiches, packed with cumin-scented chicken Set out the pitas breads, chicken, mint, and hummus and invite everyone to assemble their own pitas. These Mediterranean diet chicken recipes are so good we insist you give ’em a go.
Instructions to make Mediterranean Chicken Pitas:
- In a large bowl toss together the tomato, onion, oil, and 1/4 tsp. Add the chicken and parsley and toss to combine.
- Split the pitas to make 4 rounds. Spread each with hummus then top with lettuce and mint and squeeze the juice of half the lemon on top.
- Spoon the chicken salad on top of the lettuce. Serve with the remaining lemon.
Stuff it into a pita or add a generous dollop to a grain. Source: Diabetes Superfoods Cookbook and Meal Planner/Diabetes Forecast. Verdi, MPH, RD & Stephanie A. Mediterranean Baked Chicken Dinner – fast prep chicken dinner idea, you’ll love how the. Chicken – thighs and drumsticks (bone in, skin on = juicy flesh and golden skin!) Lemons, lots of garlic, paprika and oregano – to make the tasty Mediterranean sauce Yellow basmati rice, almost too beautiful to cover, forms the base for this light but satisfying Middle Eastern meal in a bowl filled with chicken, cabbage, feta cheese, hummus and a side of pita.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mediterranean chicken pitas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com