Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, yellow squash noodles (non-pasta) & garlic shrimp. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yellow squash Noodles (Non-Pasta) & Garlic Shrimp is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Yellow squash Noodles (Non-Pasta) & Garlic Shrimp is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Compare Prices on Squash Noodles in Kitchen Gadets. If you’re looking for healthier pasta alternatives then these yellow squash noodle recipes will give you some meal plan ideas. Here are some great ways to use up your yellow summer squash and turn them into healthy squash noodles.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have yellow squash noodles (non-pasta) & garlic shrimp using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yellow squash Noodles (Non-Pasta) & Garlic Shrimp:
- Take 2 medium Yellow Squash
- Take 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 1 12 oz bag of shrimp (cooked or uncooked and deshelled)
- Make ready 1 as needed Garlic powder
- Get 1 as needed Old Bay Seasoning
Yellow squash is transformed into sunny strands of “pasta” for this one-pan weeknight dinner. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Season shrimp with salt; add to skillet in a single layer. With a vegetable peeler: For thicker and flatter noodles, simply use the vegetable peeler to make thin strips of summer squash.
Instructions to make Yellow squash Noodles (Non-Pasta) & Garlic Shrimp:
- Rinse your squash. Cut the top and the bottoms off, then cut in half lengthwise. Then use a spoon to scoop the seeds out.
- Take a peeler (if you have a julienne peeler that works great also) and peel lengthwise until the squash eventually breaks down. You can save the extra bits later for a stir fry or something. Put “noodles” in bowl and set aside.
- If you have a cooked shrimp you can heat it up quickly by steaming with your old bay seasoning for 2-3 mins OR you can steam your uncooked shrimp….. the same way lol 🙂
- While your shrimp are steaming heat a large saucepan or wok with your olive oil, add squash “noodles” and sauté on medium low heat. Add steamed shrimp, and season with garlic powder.
- Stir for 5 mins until noodles are tender, and serve warm!
- Enjoy! The squash’s texture is reminiscent of cooked cabbage. Very light and pleasant, can easily be modified.
For thinner noodles, cut the squash into long thin planks. Then use the peeler along the width of the plank to make long thin noodles. Toss with zucchini or yellow squash noodles. How to cook butternut squash noodles. Meanwhile, toss Summer Squash noodles with salt and remaining oil in a large medium-hot saute pan, stirring frequently.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food yellow squash noodles (non-pasta) & garlic shrimp recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com