Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tofu hamburgers-like? tamagoyaki for bentos. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tofu Hamburgers-like? Tamagoyaki for Bentos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tofu Hamburgers-like? Tamagoyaki for Bentos is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tofu hamburgers-like? tamagoyaki for bentos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Hamburgers-like? Tamagoyaki for Bentos:
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Make ready 75 grams Tofu
- Make ready 1 grams Dried hijiki seaweed
- Take 5 pods Edamame
- Get 1/2 tsp ★Dashi stock granules
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ★Sugar
- Get 1 dash ★Salt
Instructions to make Tofu Hamburgers-like? Tamagoyaki for Bentos:
- Lightly drain the water from the tofu, rehydrate the hijiki seaweed in water, and remove the edamame from their pods. (Cut them in half if you would like to make them easier to roll up).
- Break up the drained tofu with a spoon until creamy. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Add the egg, hijiki seaweed, edamame, and the ★ ingredients. Mix well, and make a rolled tamagoyaki as usual.
- It is done . The broth makes it juicy, and even if you only use 1 egg it’s quite hearty!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tofu hamburgers-like? tamagoyaki for bentos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com