Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ‘sekihan’ azuki rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
‘Sekihan’ Azuki Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. ‘Sekihan’ Azuki Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have ‘sekihan’ azuki rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Sekihan’ Azuki Rice:
- Make ready 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short Grain Glutinous Rice
- Make ready 1 cup (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- Make ready 1/3 cup Azuki (Red Beans)
- Make ready 500 ml Water
- Take 3/4 teaspoon Salt *1 teaspoon might be too salty
- Make ready Toasted Black Sesame Seeds & Salt
Instructions to make ‘Sekihan’ Azuki Rice:
- Place washed Azuki (Red Beans) and Water in a large saucepan and cook for about 30 minutes until beans are just cooked but still firm.
- When beans are cooked, drain but you must save the liquid, which will be used to cook rice.
- Wash Rice and drain. Place Rice and Azuki Beans in the rice cooker’s inner pot, add 450ml of cooled red liquid and Salt, mix evenly. *Note: If the red liquid is not enough, add some water to make about 450ml.
- Press the Cook/Start button. When the rice is cooked and steamed, open the lid and toss the rice gently trying not to break beans.
- Traditionally sprinkle some Black Sesame Seeds and Salt over the top and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ‘sekihan’ azuki rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com