Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, the left over pita. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In the morning, there’s leftover pita. a chickpea and herb fatteh (above) that utilizes chickpeas and a bounty of herbs, tahini sauce and chile oil to bring day-old pita back to life. The sesame pita bread came from Trader Joes, as did the pre-marinated Tri-Tip. You could use any leftover cooked meat, and adjust the flavorings infinitely.
The left over Pita is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. The left over Pita is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have the left over pita using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make The left over Pita:
- Prepare 1 pita bread
- Take 1 parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 italian sausage or meat of choice
- Prepare 1 tsp butter (pita)
- Take 1/2 tsp minced garlic (pita)
- Take for stir fry
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Take 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Make ready 1 tbsp dried herb mix seasonings
- Make ready 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1 broccoli
- Take 1 mushrooms
- Get 1 shredded carrots
- Get 1 zucchini
- Get 1 asparagus
- Prepare 1 spinach leaves
Choice of dressing: Italian, Greek, Our special home made Tahini sauce (vegan). My favorite flatbread or pocketless pita EVER. These are so soft and tender – say goodbye to the dry and crumbly pitas and make these today! Sure it’s easier to buy pitas at the store, but they are neverrrr as good.
Steps to make The left over Pita:
- start by adding butter, garlic olive oil into a pan cook about 2 minutes. add in chopped veggies of choice & seasonings, cook till veggies of choice are tender but not mushy(as above) about 9minutes. .theres no precise measurement since this was just left over odd n ends of veggies.use whats on hand to make stir fry
- chop left over meat of choice heat as you like
- speed butter & garlic on one side of pita, heat on warm skillet till golden.assemble pita how you like.enjoy!
In fact, I often find that store bought pita bread is quite dry. I’ve kept the leftover mix in the refrigerator all week and have really enjoyed eating the pitas every day for lunch. I set the serving size to a half-round pita pocket. Served with hummus, our special tahini sauce, and Pita bread. Stuffed with rice, diced parsely, and onions, cooked in olive oil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food the left over pita recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com