Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, copycat kfc potato wedges. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Copycat KFC potato wedges is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Copycat KFC potato wedges is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
The Secret to Extra Crispy KFC Potato Wedges. For this recipe, we are actually going to cook the potatoes twice. These potatoes are deep-fried, so if you are making fried chicken, fried fish, or even onion rings this would be a great addition to the other recipes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have copycat kfc potato wedges using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Copycat KFC potato wedges:
- Prepare 6-8 potatoes washed, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- Take 2 cups flour
- Take 3 eggs
- Prepare 2 cups milk
- Prepare 1 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon paprika
- Take 3 tablespoons seasoning salt
- Get 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Take 1 teaspoon onion powder
Combine all dry ingredients in mixing bowl. Mix well in separate bowl mix milk and egg. Dip potato wedges in milk/egg mixture and coat well. This post may contain affiliate links.
Instructions to make Copycat KFC potato wedges:
- Milk eggs and milk and let your potato wedges soak for 10-15 mjnutes in it. Heat oil to 375.
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl. Toss wedges in flour spice mixture.
- Fry 4 minutes then remove and lay on wire rack for 5 minutes or until all your batches have been fried for 4 minutes then return to oil for 6-8 more minutes or until crispy golden brown.
- Great dipped in ketchup or topped with nacho cheese, shredded Colby jack, sour cream, ranch green onion slices and bacon bits to make them fully loaded wedges. You could top them with bbq pulled chicken or pork, purple onion slices and nacho cheese and make them a meal themselves. I served mine with homemade buffalo chicken sliders and deviled eggs. See my recipes
KFC Potato Wedges lightly battered in a thin KFC chicken flavored seasoning and double fried until super crispy on the outside and fluffy on. These Copycat KFC Potato Wedges are made in the Air Fryer! They are perfectly seasoned and the perfect side dish to your favorite meal. I’ve provided full step by step instructions so you can make a healthier version of these copycat KFC fries. Combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne, oregano, and onion powder in a small bowl.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food copycat kfc potato wedges recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com